Once approved & all of your financial arrangements have been made, you will be contacted by our nurses to begin scheduling appointments. Prior to surgery you will have several appointments scheduled for you. While every effort will be made to work around your schedule, some of the appointments are limited to certain days. The pre-op appointments include:
- Dietary teaching with a registered dietician.
- Pre-Operative appointment (at the hospital). This includes hospital pre-registration, lab work, & additional instructions to help ensure a speedy recovery.
- One-on-one consultation with your surgeon. You will have ample time to ask any final questions or address any concerns at this appointment.
- Based on your specific needs, additional testing, procedures or appointments may be added.
- Schedule the big day! After all of the pre-op appointments are scheduled, we will then schedule surgery.